Monday, June 22, 2009

Cheong K (1), Krispy Kreme and Happy Early Father's Day

Here it goes. Lol... Before I continue with this post, the date for these activities involved is
18/06/2009 (Thursday)
So, I guess a lot of my friends really know that i like cheong k a lot. It's a good way of having fun and release stress as well. I even go to cheong k 2 days before the IMMUNOLOGY exam last semester, which ultimately gives me a D for going to cheong k =.=''' Therefore, to see how much I like and how frequent I go for cheong k, I'll run a Cheong K Marathon here, to see whether how many time I actually go cheong k start from the date stated above, wahahahahaha!! I know it sounds a bit stupid, but haha.. at least i have something to update myy blog ma, since everytime cheong k is sure happy de... So for this time, we go there after we attended lecture for haematology, then we went straight to low yat for our cheong k session. FYI, I prefer to cheong k at redbox low yat coz there is the cheapest, and the PA system there is really not bad.
These are the LADIES!!
(Vinny Len, Xiao Wen, Bee Yen, Lee Jiin, Phynn Shen)
The whole gang!
(JJ, Bee Yen, Vinny, Xiao Wen, Lee Jiin, Phynn Shen, ME)
ALrighty, then after that. GO HOME. But before getting on the bus, I was planning to buy some snacks. Then the bottom thing straightaway came to my mind and YES, I wanna buy KRISPY KREME!!! Haha... I've tried J. Co, Big Apple and of course, Dunkin Donuts ( when there's used to be no the previous one). And my friend told me it was pretty nice, so i was thinking to give it a try.

OK, it so happened when i got there, JJ and Xiao Wen said wanna buy too. So we were going to queue up to pick the drooling donuts. But before we got to pick the donuts, JJ and Xiao Wen had ran away, holding 2 donuts with them and I was thinking, What The Hell??? I thought you wanna buy too???!!! Then I realized, one waitress there handing over me a fresh donut, with the sugar wax covered on it. A FREE ONE!! Yeah yeah, we got a free donut each for testing, hahahaha... Therefore both of them say aiya no need buy liao lar, got free one also. Lol.. But in the end i still buy half dozen of donuts, as I was thinking that to let my mom to try new things. Hahahaha.... She can hardly come out and look at the new things going on, so.. Yeah!! got a reason for me to makan makan also.. Blek.. ;P

Conclusion of Krispy Kreme donuts:

TOO SWEET and more expensive compared to the others.

Not worth it I guess.

At night, i planned to have an early celebration with my father on behalf of Father's Day, as I havce already had another plan on Sunday.. Wahahaha.. Then after I got home from Times Square, I bathed and got to rest abit, and whole family go for dinner. (Ooh macam family BESAR~ haha, actually only three of us..). I brought my papa and mama to Wong Kok Restaurant for dinner, which is situated at BREM Mall, a new yet small mall nearby my place.

My Papa!! With his lamb chop.

My Mama!! With her XO sauce fried rice.

(Isn't she pretty??? Hehe...)

My Dear Mama and I.. Wee~~


Happy Father's Day Pa~

That's it!! A very busy yet full day indeed. Happy to have these things around me. I am very happy to have cheong K session, nice snacks and MY LOVELY PARENTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment