Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nocturnal Silent

Wow... After all, i am still here, doing the same thing like last year, with the same post on my previous blog.

Yeah, been busy with exam lately. Loads to study really and then it's like a mission impossible, but you still have to cross the line and achieve it. Sounds nice, but dont think am able to do it. At least imma tryin... LOL

Not to forget i got a D.

A miserable D last semester.
It wont happen again this semester.
I mean I hope it wont happen again this semester.
OK!! I pray hard it wont happen again this semester. XD

It has been so long since I put on an english post. Friends of mine always complained they r unable to read it in chinese, then i was like Hey, I express betta in chinese wor....
So now here i am, trying to scractch my head to pull out every single english words i learnt for past years as my english is not that good, really.

OMG, it's showing 4.00am now.
I'm good. I feel good really these days. As I found what I really want in my life.
Life's a pretty complicated game actually. It's like a maze. It's a matter of how you solve the maze and walk out of it. At least you can try your very hard not to reach the dead-end.

A friend of mine has something on him recently. Not really a good one. Hopes him get through this thing fast. Man, just forget about that person right. Your choking makes me worry and yeah, i feel so bad when someone's crying, even it's through a phone. You are a tough guy, i am sure u can walk out of that maze and enjoy your life. Be good dude!





One thing i'm not happy for september.




My birthday it's just one day before my last subject of my exam.

Damn.

3 comments:

  1. stop complaining and write more english! take it as a preparation for your future in work!

    if you dont want to get D anymore, work harder! you reap what you sow. that's all to it. what's there when you reach the dead end? turn back and find the new path. life is never ending full of uncertainties and misery. take it as a challenge, buff up your strength for future battle. when you walk out the maze you relieve, but you might see not another maze coming into picture ^^


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god jino lim, u sounded like my discipline teacher. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. your god! its true we are facing multiple challenges, all at once. brace yourself, children of your god. but do believe in yourself, coz you are the one who do it, not god


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete